Homeless Cats and Feral Rescues
Homeless Cat Network
Rose’s Kitty Rescue
Cat Rescue and Adoption Services
Top Ten Reasons to Keep Your Cat Inside:
- Cats may be killed by automobiles. Cats are especially enticed by warm fan belts.
- Contagious diseases like Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV), Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV), rabies, or upper respiratory infections, and parasites such as fleas, ticks, mites and worms.
- Cruel people who may abuse your animal
- Posions like antifreeze or pest poison.
- Traps inteded for wildlife your pet may become entangled in.
- Animal dealers who sell pets to research labs.
- People who may use your pets as bair for fighting dogs.
- Other animals, be it wildlife or other dogs or cats, which may injure or kill a cat.
- Your pet may become lost or impounded, possibly euthanized.
- Expensive veterinary bills which result from these outdoor hazards.